California School for the Blind Website
- CSB Competes in the Ryukyuken International Karate Tournament
We are so proud of our students and staff for making this happen. Check out the awards our students came back with!
- Addressing the Expanded Core Curriculum
Check out the presentation provided by the CSB Education Resource Center for the Santa Clara County vision team!
- FS Cast Blog discussing the National Coding Symposium
Adrian Amandi is featured on Freedom Scientific’s blog, FSCast, discussing the National Coding Symposium.
- Braille Challenge 2022 Staff Recognition
Congratulate Angela Martyn for her dedication to the Braille Challenge for so many years!
- The Testing Psychologist Podcast
Check out episodes 258 and 260 on an Assessment with Visually Impaired Kids, parts 1 and 2, with Dr. Carol Evans, Marnee Loftin, Dr. Terese Pawletko, May Nguyen, and Stephanie Herlich.
- CVI Course
Paths to Literacy featured an article talking about CSB's free self-paced CVI Course.
- APH InSights Art Contest
Our CSB students participated in an art context hosted by the American Printing House for the Blind (APH). Check out the winning art pieces as well as our very own students' artwork.
- CTEBVI Journal - Featured Article
CSB's school psychologist, May Nguyen, has a featured article in the Fall 2020 publication with resources for families and students.
- Apple Day with CBS TV Network's Mission Unstoppable
CSB partnered with Apple to host a coding day camp for students during Computer Science Education Week. The video is featured on CBS online.